Author Topic: BBQ Class 10/13/18  (Read 424 times)

Offline Gator Ritch

• Administrator
  • Texas Legend
  • Texas Legend by Gator Pit of Texas
    • Gator Pit of Texas, LP
BBQ Class 10/13/18
« on: July 10, 2018, 03:42:08 PM »
Gator Pit's next BBQ Class is scheduled for 10/13/18.  One full Saturday from 8AM to 5PM.  With the upcoming holidays, we will be doing some special meats, in addition to our usual instruction.  We plan to add in to our class:  Smoke a turkey, fry a turkey, and smoked beef ribs.  Just a little something different added to our regular:  Brisket, chicken, pork ribs, pulled pork, beans, mac and cheese, apple and peach pies, salsa, and more.  All of this is prepped in front of our students, cooked in front of our students, and students get to taste everything our Pitmasters cook thru out the day.  No other class offers this. 

Go to www.gatorpitbbqschool.com to register today.  Class is limited and we already have 5 pre-registered, as of today.  This class is expected to sell out quickly.  Have questions or need assistance, contact Ritch or Angie at 713-896-0144 or info@gatorpit.net.  #gatorpitbbqschool #gatorpit #texasbbq #texas #bbqclass #brisket #ribs #chicken #pork
Ritchey Robin
Pit Designer and Manufacturer
Gator Pit of Texas
11161 West Little York
Houston, Texas 77041
Toll Free: 1-866-869-5166
Email: info@gatorpit.net
Voted "Best Mobile Barbecue Pit" Houston Pres

Offline droller

• Backyard Classic Chef
Re: BBQ Class 10/13/18
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 11:21:29 AM »
I just watched part 1 of your video about backyard cooking.  You finished up by starting a fire.  How do I find part 2 on your website?

Thanks.
droller
God gives me martinis (and pulled pork and ribs) because He loves me and wants me to be happy.